Lettuce Grow – the easiest, self watering vertical garden you’ll ever find. No green thumb required!
About Lettuce Grow
- Lettuce Grow is an indoor garden that uses water to grow fresh veggies no matter the season.
- The Lettuce Grow Farmstand is low maintenance, but has its quirks.
- If you want an abundance of lettuce and herbs, then the Lettuce Grow Farmstand is for you. The hydroponic vertical farming system grows a variety of plants indoors and outdoors. It is generally low maintenance, but you may face obstacles, especially indoors, as you learn its quirks. However, its bounties outweigh any new plant parent frustrations.
The Farm Stand
The self-watering, self-fertilizing Farmstand makes it easy to grow your own food at home. After you select your Farmstand, we’ll help you choose what to grow
WHAT YOU NEED AT HOME
An outdoor spot with 6+ hours of direct sunlight, or an indoor spot with our Glow Rings®.
Power and water access. The Farmstand needs constant power (using a GFCI outlet or GFCI outlet adapter) and to be refilled weekly.
2′ x 2′ of level space.
Seedlings! Choose from seasonally curated selections of non-GMO veggies, fruits and herbs
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
All the gear. Farmstand, water pump, power cord, grow cups and timer
Nutrients. Plant food for 130+ plants
Supplies. pH Testing Kit, pH Down for water health, seedling grow cups, stir stick, scoops, and a cute sticker
WHAT CAN I GROW
We offer 200+ varieties of pre-sprouted seedlings (50+ per season). Grow everything from leafy greens like kale and lettuce varieties to your favorite herbs, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, and so much more!
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO EACH WEEK
Once a week, you will need to: Add water to the reservoir Add nutrients Test and adjust pH
Once a season you will need to do a full reset.
FOOTPRINT & DIMENSIONS
12 Plant Farmstand: 3’8″ H x 1’10” dia.
18 Plant Farmstand: 4’3″ H x 1’10” dia.
24 Plant Farmstand: 4’10” H x 1’10” dia.
30 Plant Farmstand: 5’5″ H x 1’10” dia.
36 Plant Farmstand: 6’1″ H x 1’10” dia.
The Credits for above info goes to Lettuce Grow
- Low maintenance once set up
- Will produce bounties of greens
- Even gardening novices will be successful
- Noisy when indoors
- Cleaning it every four months requires space and patience
- You may need to deal with gnats indoors
Note: If one is obsessed with Growing veggies but don’t have a proper outdoor space then one should opt Lettuce Grow. And if you buy from our promoting link we will gain some sort of commission.